Sorry! Page Not Found
We've recently made changes to our site, there may be a chance that the page you're looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please use this site map to help you navigate our site, or contact one of our customer service representatives to assist you toll-free at 1-888-892-9911. You can also return to our homepage.
Browse our All-Clad Cookware family, ranging from Stainless Steel to Copper pots and pans.
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware - Stainless Collection features a magnetic stainless exterior for use on conventional and induction ranges.
- All-Clad LTD2 - d5 LTD2 Collection features an extra-strong, dark anodized exterior that will not scratch, chip, or peel and is dishwasher-safe
- All-Clad MC2 - Master Chef 2 Cookware set features a brushed aluminum alloy exterior with new Stainless Steel handles.
- All-Clad Copper Core - Copper Core pots and pans feature a stainless steel exterior with a copper core for excellent heat retention.
- All-Clad Copper - Features an extra-thick Copper exterior, non-reactive cooking surface is handpolished 18/10 stainless steel that cleans easily.
- All-Clad Cookware Sets - Find a large selection of All-Clad cookware Sets.
- All-Clad Slow Cooker - Technologically advanced, the slow cooker is one of All-Clad's most popular small appliances.
MetroKitchen features top cookware brands for your kitchen including stainless, copper, non-stick, and cast-iron cookware.
- Calphalon Cookware
- Emerilware Cookware - Created by Emeril Lagasse and All-Clad, view our selection of fine stainless steel and hard anodized cookware and quality bakeware.
- Mauviel Copper Cookware - Durable, professional cookware that feature brass handles and varietly of copper specialty items.
- Demeyere Cookware - Great cookware made in Belgium.
- Scanpan Cookware - Considered the world's best-performing nonstick cookware, Scanpan's revolutionary non-stick surface is engineered with both the professional cook and the amateur chef in mind.
- Henckels Classic Clad Cookware - This stainless steel Henckels cookware is fully clad with an aluminum core that provides excellent heat conductivity.
- CIA Masters Collection Cookware - Revolutionary 7-ply clad stainless-steel cookware designed by master chefs.
- American Kitchen Tri-ply Cookware - Made in the USA. Magnetic stainless exterior makes this cookware ideal for any cooking surface, including induction cooktops.
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Cookware - Diamonds are bonded to the non-stick surface for a strong cooking surface and superior heat conductivity.
- Staub Cast-Iron Cookware - Perfect for low heat cooking, Staub cookware features equal heat distribution, eliminating hot spots. The enameled exterior requires no seasoning.
- Emile Henry Cookware - Emile Henry Flame Top Cookware comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors to meet your personal style and needs.
- Xtrema Ceramic Cookware - Ceramic cookware from Xtrema retains heat longer than metal, so it's great for slow cooking.
MetroKitchen features top knife brands for your kitchen from Germany, Japan, and Brazil.
- Wusthof Knives - Forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel, Wusthof chef knives are the choice of professional chefs around the world.
- Henckels Knives - Using an innovative process patented by J.A. Henckels, FRIODUR ice-hardened stainless steel, Henckels has become one of the world's foremost cutlery makers.
- Global Japanese Knives - Their thin blades and hollow handles make Global significantly lighter than other knives, and this lightness, combined with their superb balance, make them easy to control and a joy to use.
- Shun Knives - Produced through forging stainless steel into multiple layers, Kershaw Shun Knives perfectly balance beauty with durability, also view knife block sets, sharpening tools and more.
- Kyocera Ceramic Knives - Sharper than most steel knives, these ultra-hard, ultra-sharp ceramic knives hold their edge longer than steel, and they can last for years without sharpening.
- Kasumi Knives - The beauty of the Kasumi pattern together with the strong black laminated wooden handles makes these knives look graceful yet remain strong and great for any type of cooking.
- Bunmei Knives - Bunmei knives' stainless steel blades and razor sharp edges allow for thin slicing and clean cuts when preparing vegetables and sushi.
- Victorinox Knives
- Japanese & Sushi Knives - With common styles like Deba, Usuba, Yanagi and Tako, see a wide range of japanese knives to choose from.
- Mundial Knives - From cook's knives to kitchen shears, Mundial combines Old World craftsmanship with modern technology to produce strong, long-lasting blades.
From cake knives and spatulas to mixing bowels and sauce pans, view Metro Kitchens' large selection of baking tools and baking utelsils.
- All-Clad Bakeware - The durable, five-ply bonded construction distributes heat evenly and includes cookie sheets, cake and loaf pans, and pie plates.
- CIA Bakeware - Designed by the Culinary Institute of America, the CIA Bakeware line features a platinum nonstick surface which ensures even-baking.
- Pillivuyt Ceramic Kitchenware - Made in France, Pillivuyt features high quality ceramic for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.
- Enclume Pot Racks - Enclume's craftsmen use only the highest quality materials and then handcraft each potrack on traditional French equipment.
- John Boos Knife Blocks - John Boos butcher blocks and kitchen furniture are made to professional standards by John Boos & Co., supplier to butchers, restaurants, and the White House kitchen.
Enhance your kitchen with these appliances including knife sharpeners, electric blenders, and coffee accessories.
- Chef's Choice Small Appliances - Highly durable and excellent in performance, view our line of Chef's choice products.
- Vita-Mix Blenders - With features that include Laser-cut one-piece stainless steel blade and variable speed control, the Vita-Mix Blender Professional series has everything you need to get the most out of fruits and vegetables.
- Capresso Coffee Accessories - Capresso coffee makers, espresso machines, Jura coffee centers use the latest technology to grind and brew consisently delicious coffee.
- Rabbit Corkscrew from MetroKane - The Rabbit corkscrew's ergonomic design and velvet feel make it a pleasure to use and fits any wine bottle.
- CIA Masters Collection Tools - Great selection of ergonomically designed tools and gadgets developed by master chefs.
- Peugeot Salt Mills & Pepper Grinders - For years Peugeot of France has been developing high-quality pepper grinders and salt mills for use in professional and home kitchens alike.
- Vic Firth Gourmet - Vic Firth Pepper and Salt mills, and Rolling pins are manufactured in Newport, Maine in the same mill where his world famous drum sticks are made.
- Wellness Anti-fatigue Kitchen Mats - This amazing anti-fatigue kitchen mat is a great back and leg saver.
Cookware by Type:
- Roasting Pans - Roasters and Roti Pans on sale with free shipping from brands like All-Clad, Viking, Mauviel, Emerilware, and more.
- MetroKitchen Coupons - Learn how MetroKitchen offers savings without coupons!