This great coffee machine grinds the perfect amount of beans and then delivers them to the filter for brewing!
- Features a thermal carafe that keeps your coffee hot for longer
- Steel burr grinder for the finest, most uniform grinding and best-tasting coffee
- Charcoal water filter ensures you're brewing with clean, fresh water
- Stainless steel thermal carafe
- Charcoal water filter
- Programmable timer and bean amount
- Measures 9 3/4 x 9.5 x 15.5 inches, 9 pounds
- 900 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- One year limited warranty from Capresso with proper use and care.
- UL listed for household use
Brand: Jura Capresso
Always turn coffeemaker OFF and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.Lift up the reservoir cover Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee.The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.Dry all parts after useDo not put any water in the unit once the filter basket has been removed.Wipe the area under the filter basket with a damp cloth.Remove the carafe from the heating plate Discard any remaining coffee.The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.The carafe and carafe lid should be placed only on the upper rack of the dishwasher.Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids or it will be ruined and the warranty will not be valid.To clean base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.Fingerprints and other blemishes on the stainless steel housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.Wipe heating plate with a clean, damp cloth. Never use rough, abrasive materials or cleansers to clean the heating plate.Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth, as lint may remain.