- 3.5 inch western style paring knife
- 5 inch utility knife
- 8 inch chef's knife
- 8 3/4 inch slicing knife
- 11 slot steel knife block
- Lifetime guarantee from Global with normal use and proper care.
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- This is a great starter set for a brand new chef or for beginning your collection of Global knives
- Contains the following pieces: G-8, G-2338, G-835-KB
- Made in Japan and guaranteed for life with proper care and maintenance
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Global knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Global with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Japan
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $249 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.