- Has a sharp, long lasting edge because blade is precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Made from rust and stain resistant top quality stainless steel.
- Easy to use thanks to good weight and balance created by the thickness of its blade and the weight of its ergonomically designed handle.
- Made in the world's knife center Solingen, Germany.
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Blade plus handle is 14 3/4 inches
- Made from ice hardened, high carbon stainless steel for maximum blade strength, stability and stain resistance
- Forged from a single piece of steel from blade to handle for perfect balance
- Ergonomic, high impact polypropylene handle permanently bonded to the knife blade
- Stainless steel cap on the end of the handle with an imprinted Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.