- 4 inch parer / utility knife
- 6 inch sandwich / utility
- 8 inch chef's
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Chefs knife blade plus handle measures 13 inches long
- Sandwich knife blade plus handle measures 11-1/4 inches long
- Parer blade plus handle measures 8-1/4 inches long
- Rust and stain resistant
- Lasting sharpness
- Optimal balance and stability
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.