- Superb value. Great as a first knife.
- Extra sharp, precision blade edge, crafted by lasers
- Handle is comfortable thanks to an ergonomic design
- Made in Germany
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Blade plus handle measures 12 1/3 inches
- Stamped from a single piece of steel from blade to handle, for strength and resilience
- Rust and stain resistant because of being manufactured with ice hardened, high carbon stainless steel
- Three rivets on handle increase durability and create a traditional German knife appearance
- Rockwell hardness is 57. The higher the number the harder the blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.