- Won't rust or stain because it's made from Zwilling's quality German steel
- Extremely sharp Japanese-style blade profile cuts quickly and cleanly
- Japanese-style bolster allows you to sharpen and use the entire blade length
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Blade measures 3.5 inches
- Extra-sharp double-bevel blade profile
- Stain-resistant German steel
- Forged construction
- Rockwell hardness is 56 for exceptional sharpness
- Long-lasting and germ-resistant poly handle w/ 3 steel rivets
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Seki, Japan
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand and then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Zwilling Henckels knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling JA Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Japan
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.