- 10 slots, including one for a sharpening steel and one for shears
- Made out of long-lasting bamboo
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Measures 10.5 long x 4-1/4 wide x 8-3/8 inches high
- Bamboo construction
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand and then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Zwilling Henckels knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling JA Henckels with normal use and proper care
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.