- 4 inch paring or utility knife
- 5 inch serrated utility knife
- 7 inch santoku knife with hollow edge
- 8 inch chef's knife
- Kitchen shears
- Sharpening steel
- Hardwood knife storage block
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- 4-inch paring knife blade plus handle is 8 inches
- 5-inch serrated utility knife blade plus handle is 9 inches
- 8-inch chef's knife blade plus handle is 13 inches
- 7-inch hollow edge Santoku knife blade plus handle is 12 inches
- 9-inch sharpening stee steel plus handle is 14.5 inches
- Twin L kitchen shears is 10 inches
- 10-Slot hardwood block measures 10-1/4 inches long X 8.5 inches tall X 4-1/4 inches wide
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Zwilling Henckels knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling JA Henckels with normal use and proper care
- German steel, knife made in Spain, block made in Asia
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.