- The durable blade is forged from a single piece of German stainless steel, making it extra strong.
- Your hands are protected from the blade by a unique, curved divider between the blade and the handle, called a bolster.
- The handle is made also to be especially sturdy, crafted from hygenic resin with the traditional 3 rivet German-knife design.
- We think of Henckels Pro style as a cross between Henckels Profection and highly popular Pro S styles, combining the best features of German and Japanese knives.
- Made in the knife capital of the world, Soligen, Germany
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- Blade measures 3 inches long. The handle measures 4.5 inches long.
- Knife has a forged high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Blade is ice-hardened to increase its resistance to corrosion.
- The Pro style of Henckels knives has a full tang, which means that the blade extends all the way to the end of the handle, giving the knife more durability.
- Rockwell hardness is 58, the higher the number the harder the blade. The harder the blade, the longer it will retain its sharp edge.
- Three-riveted, easy to hold contoured handle is made from germ-resistant resin.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany, the world's knife capital.
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling JA Henckels with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.