- 8 steak knives
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- 9 slot steak knife block is 7-1/4 inches long x 2-3/4 inches wide x 6.5 inches high
- (8) 4.5 inch steak knives blades plus handle is 8-3/4 inches
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Zwilling Henckels knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling JA Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Knife made in Spain, block made in Asia
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.