Masahiro 11 inch Chef's Knife
Item ID: MH-14913
Prepare meals like the professionals do with Masahiro's MV-H 11" Chef's Knife. This brand new series of Masahiro knives are meticulously crafted, beautifully designed and extremely lightweight, which will surely please the culinary connoisseur in you. This Japanese-made chef's knife is constructed with Masahiro's proprietary high quality MBS-26 stainless steel, and has an asymmetrical edge polished to a mirror finish. Its ultra sharp edge can perform many different cutting techniques including dicing, chopping and julienne to name a few. Masahiro's chef's knife will feel great in your hand thanks to the polymer composite handle, which is lightweight, durable and easy to clean. The handle contains a three-rivet design and very wide full tangs providing perfect balance, and resulting in an everyday knife that is a pleasure to use. All of Masahiro cutlery comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is bound to become the workhorse of your gourmet kitchen.
- Constructed with MBS-26 hard high quality stainless steel
- MBS-26 is proprietary to Masahiro
- Razor sharp, thin blade
- Edge is 80/20 asymmetrical
- Asymmetrical edge is 35% thinner than 50/50 straight edge
- Tapered edge allows for perfect cut
- European style composite handle lasts longer than wood
- Handle is durable and practical
- Handle contains 3 rivet design and full tang
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Seki, Japan
FREE SHIPPING on this item!