Masahiro 10 inch Slicing Knife
Item ID: MH-14917
The Masahiro MV-H 10" Slicing Knife offers durability, beauty and functionality, every thing a professional chef looks for in fine cutlery. This Japanese-made slicing knife is ideal for slicing most foods, including tomatoes and cooked meat. You will achieve satisfying cutting results thanks to Masahiro's razor sharp, thin blade. Constructed with MBS-26 high carbon stainless steel, its edge is asymmetrical, allowing for smooth, effortless slicing. You will find great comfort and durability when using this Masahiro knife. Its handle, made of a polymer composite, is longer lasting than wood handles, easy to clean, and very lightweight. The handle has a 3 rivet and wide full tang design, allowing for easy, effortless slicing. Masahiro's cutlery comes with a lifetime warranty, and will last you for many years to come. A perfect addition to your fine cutlery collection, check out the entire Masahiro series available now.
- Constructed with MBS-26 hard high quality stainless steel
- MBS-26 is proprietary to Masahiro
- Razor sharp, thin blade
- Edge is 80/20 asymmetrical
- Asymmetrical edge is 35% thinner than 50/50 straight edge
- Tapered edge allows for perfect cut
- European style composite handle lasts longer than wood
- Handle is durable and practical
- Handle contains 3 rivet design and full tang
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Seki, Japan
FREE SHIPPING on this item!