This 11 piece Scanpan Professional non-stick cookware set includes:
- 10-1/4 inch fry pan
- 10 1/4 inch saute pan with lid
- 1 quart sauce pan with lid
- 2 quart sauce pan with lid
- 3 quart sauce pan with lid
- 6.5 quart Dutch oven with lid
- Made in Denmark
- The 10-1/4 inch fry pan measures 10-/14 in diameter by 1.5 inches tall. With handle it measures 19 inches long
- The 10-1/4 inch saute pan has a capacity of 2-3/4 quarts. It measures 10-1/4 in diameter by 4 inches tall, with lid. Including handle, it is 18.5 inches long
- 1 quart sauce pan measures 6.5 inches in diameter by 5 inches high, with lid. With handle, the pan measures 14 inches long
- 2 quart sauce pan measures 7 inches in diameter by 6 inches high, with lid. With handle, the pan measures 15 inches long
- 3 quart sauce pan measures 8 inches in diameter by 7.5 inches tall, with lid. Including handle, it measures 17 inches long
- 6.5 quart Dutch oven measures 10-1/4 inches in diameter by 9 inches tall with lid. With handles, pan measures 15.5 inches wide
- Oven safe to 500° F
- NOT induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- The cooking surface is made from a patented blend of two of the world's hardest substances, ceramic and titanium. Diamonds have a hardness of 10. Scanpan is 9.5!
- Unlike most non-stick cookware, Scanpan's non-stick is not just a coating. It's an integral part of the pan.
- An independent German lab tested the durability of the non stick surface. They took a metal spatula, added a 2 pound weight to it. Ran it over the surface more than 300,000 times. The pan was fine. The spatula wasn't--about 1/3 of it was ground away.
- Lifetime guarantee from Scanpan with normal use and proper care
- Made in Denmark. Pan is made from 100% recycled aluminum.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating your Scanpan cookware for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils recommended; however, metal utensils will not damage Scan pan's patented nonstick coating.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, as residue can impact cooking performance.
- Lifetime warranty from Scanpan, with normal use and proper care.
Based on 3 review(s)
| Review this product
"I've owned this set for almost 10 years, and I've enjoyed using it. Pros -- As promised, it's nonstick without any coatings, which is why I purchased it. To clarify, it's much more nonstick than stainless, for example, but it is less nonstick than coated nonstick cookware. So, you'll find using a little oil helpful, and personally I much prefer that over wondering if some chemical is reacting with my food. ScanPan is not kidding about no coating -- they included a steel wool scrubber with my pans to make their point. And I still have that scrubber all this time later. I've hardly had to use it with these pans.
The pans heat evenly for my purposes (I'm a good cook, but no gourmet) and are solidly constructed with good, sturdy weight. Not a thing wrong with them after several years of use.
Cons -- I don't like glass lids on metal pans, and, as I anticipated, they have chipped a bit around the edges over the years. Fortunately, they're Pyrex, so they're as well-made as a glass lid could be. Glass lids were not a deal-breaker for me, but I prefer metal on metal.
My current issue is that I have a new, white, solid surface (e.g., Corian) sink and my ScanPans leave dark marks on it if I happen to bang them on the sink when I wash them. This also occurred with the white porcelain sink that preceded the new one, but scrubbing the marks off the porcelain was a bit easier.
In the past few years, I've been collecting some All-Clad and am crazy about those pans. Loving those pans and not loving scrubbing my sink so hard, I'm about to replace my trusty ScanPans with All-Clad stainless. However, if you want excellent non-coated, nonstick cookware and are willing to spend reasonably for it, these are great pans. Great set for a young couple or someone starting out as a cook. It's very important to use the right equipment to learn any skill, and it's easy to be successful as a cook with these pans without breaking the bank."
"Scan Pan Cookware"
"I've been using this set for about 5 years, now, and find them excellent for cooking on my smooth-top stove. When I bought my stove, I was using stainless steel cookware, but found that things burned too much in them. "
"Scan Pan cookware set"
"I bought this set a month ago and I love it. I used the steamer to cook vegetables, the pans are non stick I plan to do a lot more cooking. They are well made."
With the Scanpan Classic 11 piece set non-stick cookware set you get the best combination of cookware pieces at the best price. You'll save about 10% when you buy a Scanpan set instead of buying individual pieces.
Every saute pan, sauce pot or stock pot in this 11 piece non-stick cookware set is made with 5 layers of 18/10 stainless steel and aluminum alloy so hot spots are not an issue. And, Scanpan cookware is made with 100% recycled aluminum, crafted entirely in Denmark.
Save $229 when you buy this set! Open stock value is $729.