- Amazing precision and control comes from unbeatable sharpness and a curved handle that comfortably fits your hand.
- Knife will remain sharp longer than many other knives because blade is made from Wusthof-specifiied super strong stainless steel.
- Attractive wood grain design on the stain-resistant polypropylene handle so Classic Ikon will always look good in your knife block!
- Specially designed bolster adds to comfortable cutting and a firmer grip.
- 30% sharper and will last 40% longer than ever before, thanks to the latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec. This knife has an extra sharp 28 degree angle.
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- The full length of the knife is 6 3/4 inches
- Precision forged knife from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness rating is 58
- Hand wash
- Synthetic handle
Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Solingen Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Germany
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.