Depend on the durability of Wusthof cutlery. Professional chefs around the world do. Shouldn't you?
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- This item is 6 3/4 inches long by 2 3/4 inches wide by 1 1/4 inches tall
- Whetstone set features a double sided whetstone. One side has a 240 coarse grain surface the other side has a fine 800 grain surface
- The set comes in a wood box and holder
- Made in Solingen Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
*Order has to be $250 or greater to qualify. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined. Gift Certificate redemption instructions will be sent in your order confirmation.