Both pro and home chefs count on Wusthof Classic knives because they're a breeze to use thanks to tremendous sharpness and great balance.
- You can see the impressive German engineering in this forged knife.
- Crafted with a special stainless steel alloy to help knives retain a sharp edge longer.
- The metal that forms the blade extends to the end of the handle. It is called a full tang and adds strength and durability.
- A well-designed bolster, or hand guard, acts as a protective divider between your hand and the sharp blade.
- 30% sharper and will last 40% longer than ever before, thanks to the latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec. This knife has an extra sharp 28 degree angle.
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming.