- Exterior pot is a 2 quart All-Clad Copper Core sauce pot
- Insert is white porcelain with a capacity of 1.5 quarts
- The porcelain comes with a stainless ring that fits around it. This ring has a handle to make the insert easier and safer to remove from the exterior pot
- All-Clad stainless lid
- Fully-clad All-Clad Copper Core cookware is made in the USA. Lids are currently being made in Asia.
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- 6 3/4 inch diameter, 9 inches deep
- Slightly rolled rim edges reduce drips and make pouring easier.
- Flavors stay true with the 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface. This quality metal is not reactive to acids or alkalies, so foods don't pick up metallic tastes.
- Handles are stainless steel, riveted to the cookware for long-lasting durability
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care
- Fully-clad All-Clad Copper Core cookware is made in the USA.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- Dishwasher safe. MetroKitchen recommends hand washing your Copper-Core cookware.
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as
2 Pots for the price of one!Dec 6, 2012 | By Jean OsborneI just received my order today!! Fast shipping, packaged extremely well and I couldn't be happier with the pots! You get the 2 qt. sauce pan, the double boiler insert and two lids. What a great value! Thanks! :D
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
$170 retail value! Ships with order!
*Order has to be $500 or greater to qualify for gifts. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined.