- 8 inch fry pan
- 1 1/2 qt sauce pan
- 3 qt saute pan with lid
- 6 qt stock pot with lid
- All-Clad fully-clad cookware is made in the USA. Lids are currently being made in Asia, but will soon be made again in the U.S.
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- 8 inch fry pan measures 8 inch diameter, 1 7/8 inches deep
- 1.5 quart sauce pan measures 6 inch, 3.3 inches deep
- 3 quart saute pan with lid measures 10 1/2 inch diameter, 2 9/16 inches deep
- 6 quart stock pot measures 10 1/2 inch diameter, 4 1/4 inches deep
- Pure aluminum inner core extends across bottom and up sides of each cooking vessel to deliver quick and even heating, without hot spots.
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Not induction compatible
- Hand wash only, not dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care
- All-Clad fully-clad cookware is made in the USA .
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces excluding induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- To keep non-stick surfaces from scratching, use nylon or plastic utensils
- Hand washing recommended
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as All-Clad Cookware Cleaner.
- Steel wool, scouring pads and bleach-based cleaners not recommended
- Overheating can cause blue or brown discoloration. Remove with All-Clad cookware cleaner or other fine-powdered cleaners.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad, with normal use and proper care
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
$170 retail value! Ships with order!
*Order has to be $500 or greater to qualify for gifts. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined.