- MC 2 cookware gets its maximum heating efficiency from 3 layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum.
- Never worry about metallic off flavors since the cooking surface of Master Chef 2 cookware is 18/10 stainless steel that is non-reactive with foods.
- The brushed aluminum exterior of MC2 cookware gives it a contemporary look. This matte finish is practical since fingerprints don't easily show.
- All-Clad MC2 cookware is a great value. It was made for cooks who are beginning their All-Clad collections.
- As with every piece of fully-clad All-Clad cookware, Master Chef 2 is made in the USA!
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
- 8 inch diameter
- 1 7/8 inches deep
- Weighs 3 pounds and holds 1 quart
- Matte finish, brushed aluminum exterior
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Pure aluminum inner core extends across bottom and up sides of each cooking vessel to deliver quick and even heating, without hot spots.
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Not induction compatible
- All-clad does not make a lid for this item. The AC-3908, 8 inch lid will fit this fry pan
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care
- Fully-clad cookware made in the USA.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces excluding induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- To keep non-stick surfaces from scratching, use nylon or plastic utensils
- Hand washing recommended
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as Be the first to write a review
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!
$170 retail value! Ships with order!
*Order has to be $500 or greater to qualify for gifts. Smaller, separate orders cannot be combined.