The All-Clad Tri-Ply stainless steel pasta pentola with insert simplifies pasta making.
- Matching stainless steel lid also included
- For the stock pot, All-Clad sandwiches a layer of fast heating aluminum is between 2 layers of stainless steel. These 3 layers cover the entire bottom and sides of All-Clad cookware and enhance heat retention and heating speed.
- The cooking surface is 18/10 stainless steel so your foods don't pick up metallic tastes. This high quality metal will not react with acids or alkalies, so flavors remain true.
- The external layer is magnetic stainless steel to best retain All-Clad's beautiful hand polished finish and makes it induction compatible.
- You'll appreciate its lifetime guarantee from All-Clad.
- Stockpot measures 8 5/8 inch diameter, 7 1/4 inches deep. The insert measures 8 1/2 inch diameter, 8 3/4 inches deep
- Foods retain their expected tastes since the 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not react with acids or alkalies to alter flavors.
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible with all cook tops, including induction
- Heat is even and quick as result of a layer of heat conducting aluminum bonded with two layers of stainless steel.
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care
- All-Clad fully-clad cookware is made in the USA. Pasta insert made in China. Lid made in USA.
- Please note: Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal in All-Clad cookware and All-Clad cookware sets.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces--induction, gas, electric, halogen, ceramic.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 400° F
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- To keep the non-stick surfaces from scratching, use nylon or plastic utensils
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as All-Clad Cookware Cleaner.
- Steel wool, scouring pads and bleach-based cleaners not recommended
- Overheating can cause blue or brown discoloration. Remove with All-Clad Cookware Cleaner or other fine-powdered cleaners.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Lifetime warranty from All-Clad with normal use and proper care.
5 out of
1 user reviews.