Lets you make perfect espressos and cappuccinos with less hassle and easy cleanup.
- Compact, space-saving design and simple cord storage
- Steam wand has unlimited steam output and doesn't require purging
- Easy-to-clean removable water container and drip tray
- Lets you make two espressos at once with its two sieves
- Capable of making either steamed or hot frothed milk for lattes or cappuccinos
- Also makes hot water for americanos, hot chocolate, or tea
- Makes either steamed milk or frothed milk with the steam wand's two separate frothing positions
- Black with silver metallic exterior
- Measures 11 x 11.5 x 8 inches
- Continuous steam output, doesn't require purging
- ThermoBlock heating system with 16 bar pressure
- Removable 48 ounce water container with self-locking valve
- Self-locking filter holder with thumb guard
- Two sieves, makes up to two espressos at a time
- Selector switch for espresso/cappuccino or steam/hot water functions
- Swivel frother
- Hot water switch
- Removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Indicator lights for "warm up" and "ready"
- Integrated metal cup warming platform
- Spare sieve storage compartment
- One year limited warranty from Capresso with proper use and care
- 1050 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- AC only
- Made in China
Always turn coffeemaker OFF and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.Lift up the reservoir cover Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee.The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.Dry all parts after useDo not put any water in the unit once the filter basket has been removed.Wipe the area under the filter basket with a damp cloth.Remove the carafe from the heating plate Discard any remaining coffee.The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.The carafe and carafe lid should be placed only on the upper rack of the dishwasher.Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids or it will be ruined and the warranty will not be valid.To clean base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.Fingerprints and other blemishes on the stainless steel housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.Wipe heating plate with a clean, damp cloth. Never use rough, abrasive materials or cleansers to clean the heating plate.Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth, as lint may remain.
5 out of
1 user reviews.