You can decide just how big a cup of coffee or tea you'd like thanks to the programmable brew buttons on the Jura Capresso Coffee a la Cart machine.
- Each single serve option can be programmed independently based on personal preference. Here is the range: Small - 2 to 10 oz. ; Large - 5 to 10 oz. ; Tea - 5 oz. to 10 oz.
- Quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds.
- Brews 42 oz. carafe in less than 6 minutes.
- Innovative brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee with up to 60 grams of ground coffee.
- Completely customizable brewing and size options.
- Optimal brewing with wide, maximum saturation and extraction brew head.
- Removable 52 oz. water tank
- One year warranty from Capresso
- Made in China
- Measures 13 x 6.5 x11.75 inches
Quick-heat pump brewing system can brew first single cup in less than 60 seconds
Brews 42 oz. carafe in less than 6 minutes
Innovative brewing system adjusts automatically to the amount of coffee in the filter to deliver mild to double strength coffee
Completely customizable brewing and size options
Programmable small cup, large cup and tea buttons
Optimal brewing with wide, maximum saturation and extraction brew head
Separate dishwasher safe coffee & tea filters for no flavor exchange
Quick brew, rapid steeping tea system
Removable 52 oz. water tank
Auto shut-off after 2 hours
Removable drip tray
Dishwasher safe coffee filter, tea filter, glass carafe and drip tray
Always turn coffeemaker OFF and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.Lift up the reservoir cover Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee.The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.Dry all parts after useDo not put any water in the unit once the filter basket has been removed.Wipe the area under the filter basket with a damp cloth.Remove the carafe from the heating plate Discard any remaining coffee.The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.The carafe and carafe lid should be placed only on the upper rack of the dishwasher.Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids or it will be ruined and the warranty will not be valid.To clean base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.Fingerprints and other blemishes on the stainless steel housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.Wipe heating plate with a clean, damp cloth. Never use rough, abrasive materials or cleansers to clean the heating plate.Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth, as lint may remain.