Rely on the most popular size of saute pan from the CIA for preparing great food that retains natural because the high quality 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not react with acids to create unwelcome metallic flavors.
- Quick and even heat distribution is a result of 7 layers of fully-clad stainless steel and copper
- The cooking surface is easy to clean since it's made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Your purchase benefits the Culinary Institute of America Scholarship Fund
- Measures 12 inches
- 3 3/4 quart capacity
- Polished magnetic stainless steel exterior can be used on any cooking surface, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Cooking surface is non-reactive to acids and alkalines, 18/10 stainless steel
- 7 layers of stainless steel, aluminum, copper deliver quick, consistent heat throughout the fully clad cookware
- Riveted cast stainless steel handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and strength
- Curved handle has an elegant contrasting brushed/polished finish and a channel for easy gripping
- Durable stainless steel rivets permanently secure handle to pan
- Lifetime warranty from the Culinary Institute of America Masters Collection with normal use and proper care
- Made in China
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces--induction, gas, electric, halogen, ceramic.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as Bar Keepers Friend. Steel wool, scouring pads and bleach-based cleaners not recommended.
- Overheating can cause blue or brown discoloration. Remove with Bar Keepers Friend or other fine-powdered cleaners.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
5 out of
1 user reviews.