- Heavy blade for chopping through bones
- Rust and stain resistant
- Lasting sharpness
- Optimal balance and stability
- Made in Spain
- Lifetime warranty from JA Henckels with normal use and proper care.
Blade plus handle measures 11 1/4 inches longHenckels knives are sharp and long lasting due to the way they're made, a patented process.First, for strength and sharpness, a piece of specially made, carbon stainless steel is high-heat forged into the shape of a knife.
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Spain.