- The knife is stamped, not forged. Stamping is a lower cost way to make a knife as compared to forging.
- Its blade is a thinner than what you'll find on a forged knife. Depending on how frequently you use this boning knife, it may require a bit more frequent sharpening.
- The edge of the knife is crafted by lasers, to give you precision cutting ability and extreme sharpness.
- As with all good quality cutlery, the Twin Signature line has a full tang, or part of the blade, that extends all the way to the end of the handle. This helps to balance the knife so it's easy and comfortable for you to use. A full tang also makes it extra sturdy.
- A thoughtful ergonomic design makes the handle quite comfortable for you.
- Count on the same quality, care and Lifetime Guarantee for Twin Signature as with all forged knives from JA Henckels.
- Made in Germany
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming.