Beginning cooks appreciate both the quality and value of this santoku Asian chefs knife.
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
- It has a lower price than other Henckels knives because it is stamped, not forged. Stamping is a lower cost way to make a knife.
- Its blade is a bit more thin vs. a forged blade. It can require somewhat more frequent sharpening.
- The edge of this cooks knife is crafted by lasers for precision cutting and extreme sharpness.
- As with all good quality knives, the Twin Signature line has a full tang, or part of the blade, that extends all the way to the end of the handle. This helps to balance the knife so it's easy and comfortable for you to use. A full tang also makes it extra sturdy.
- A thoughtful ergonomic design makes the handle quite comfortable for you.
- Count on the same quality, care and Lifetime Guarantee for Twin Signature as with all forged knives from JA Henckels.
- Made in Germany
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
- Blade plus handle measures 12 inches
- Stamped from a single piece of steel from blade to handle, for strength and resilience
- Rust and stain resistant because of being manufactured with ice hardened, high carbon stainless steel
- Three rivets on handle increase durability and create a traditional German knife appearance
- Rockwell hardness is 57. The higher the number the harder the blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
5 out of
2 user reviews.