- It has a lower price because it's a stamped knife, a less costly manufacturing process vs a forged knife.
- A stamped knife blade is also slightly thinner than a forged blade and may require somewhat more frequent sharpening.
- The edge of this cooks knife is crafted by lasers for precision cutting and extreme sharpness.
- As with all good quality knives, the Twin Signature line has a full tang, or part of the blade, that extends all the way to the end of the handle. This helps to balance the knife so it's easy and comfortable for you to use. A full tang also makes it extra sturdy.
- A thoughtful ergonomic design makes the handle quite comfortable for you.
- Count on the same quality, care and Lifetime Guarantee for Twin Signature as with all forged knives from JA Henckels.
- Made in Germany
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming.