This is Capresso's most affordable unit in the Impressa series.
- Pressure brews the best-tasting espresso and crema coffee
- You can adjust your pre-programmed settings while brewing a cup with the center dial
- Low-noise grinding is perfect for home the office
- Measures 11 x 13.6 x 16.1 inches, 22 pounds
- Black exterior
- Includes manual Dual Frother Plus system for frothing/steaming
- Automatic pre-ground coffee funnel system
- Multicolor LCD display
- Rotary dial for overriding programmed settings
- Capable of brewing both whole beans and pre-ground coffee
- Electronic sensors warn you when low on water
- 18 bar power pump for high-pressure brewing
- Rinse cycle automatically cycle cleans and preheats all internal parts
- CLEARYL water system filters water before brewing
- 1 Clearyl water care cartridge, 2 cleaning tablets, measuring scoop, and water hardness indicator strip.
- 1450 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- UL listed for household use
- Two year limited warranty from Capresso with proper use and care. Extended warranties available.
- Made in Switzerland
Brand: Jura Capresso
Always turn coffeemaker OFF and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.Lift up the reservoir cover Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee.The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.Dry all parts after useDo not put any water in the unit once the filter basket has been removed.Wipe the area under the filter basket with a damp cloth.Remove the carafe from the heating plate Discard any remaining coffee.The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.The carafe and carafe lid should be placed only on the upper rack of the dishwasher.Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids or it will be ruined and the warranty will not be valid.To clean base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.Fingerprints and other blemishes on the stainless steel housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.Wipe heating plate with a clean, damp cloth. Never use rough, abrasive materials or cleansers to clean the heating plate.Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth, as lint may remain.
5 out of
1 user reviews.