This automatic coffee center from Capresso lets you make perfect coffee and espresso with the push of a button
- One-touch buttons for one or two espressos, one or two coffees, hot water, or steam
- You can program your preferred heat, strength, and cup size for each beverage
- Pre-programmed settings are adjustable on the fly with the rotary dial
- Low-noise grinding is perfect for home the office
- Complete with 20 oz. stainless steel thermal milk container
- Measures 13.5 x 11.2 x 17 inches, 24 pounds
- Brilliant Silver exterior
- 10 digit display gives you operation instructions
- Fully programmable
- Capable of brewing both whole beans and pre-ground coffee
- Electronic sensors warn you when low on beans or water
- Makes up to two 8 ounce cups of coffee at once
- 18 bar power pump for high-pressure brewing
- Rinse cycle automatically cycle cleans and preheats all internal parts
- CLEARYL water system filters water before brewing
- Two interchangeable systems for manual (Dual Frother Plus) or automatic (frothXpress) frothing/steaming
- Includes quick reference and setup guide, 35 minute DVD, detailed operating instructions, 1 Clearyl water care cartridge, 2 cleaning tablets, one bottle with concentrated cappuccino cleaner, and water hardness indicator strip.
- Concealed storage compartment for accessories
- Two year limited warranty from Capresso with proper use and care. Extended warranties available.
- 1450 watts, 120 volts, 60 hertz
- UL listed for household use
- Made in Switzerland
- Always turn coffeemaker OFF and remove the plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- Lift up the reservoir cover
- Remove and discard the paper filter and ground coffee.
- The filter basket can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
- Dry all parts after use
- Do not put any water in the unit once the filter basket has been removed.
- Wipe the area under the filter basket with a damp cloth.
- Remove the carafe from the heating plate
- Discard any remaining coffee.
- The carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or placed in a dishwasher.
- The carafe and carafe lid should be placed only on the upper rack of the dishwasher.
- Do not use any scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffeemaker.
- Never immerse base unit in water or other liquids or it will be ruined and the warranty will not be valid.
- To clean base, simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry before storing.
- Fingerprints and other blemishes on the stainless steel housing can be washed off with soap and water or a nonabrasive cleaning solution.
- Wipe heating plate with a clean, damp cloth.
- Never use rough, abrasive materials or cleansers to clean the heating plate.
- Do not dry the inside of the water reservoir with a cloth, as lint may remain.
5 out of
1 user reviews.