Wake up to fresh brewed coffee when you choose with this Krups programmable coffee machine.
- Includes 10-cup glass carafe
- The pause and serve feature lets you remove the carafe any time during the brew cycle so you can enjoy the first cup as soon as possible.
- Program the timer to sets the start time for daily coffee to help you wake up.
- Attractive stainless steel construction adds durability.
- Windows in the water tank make it easy to see the water level.
- All parts, except motor, are dishwasher safe.
- 1 year warranty from Krups against defects in material and workmanship.
- Holds 10 cups
- Includes 10-cup glass carafe
- Translucent water tank with dual water level windows
- Full stainless steel body with graphite accents
- Filter basket is removable for easy cleaning.
- Illuminated blue LCD clock
- This Krups product has a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship, from the date of your purchase. Contact Krups at 800-526-5377 for warranty assistance.
- Made in China
Coffee machine descaling:
- Turn off the coffee machine and remove the plug from the outlet prior to cleaning, descaling or any other non-brewing related activity. Do not clean or adjust the machine when it is hot.
- Never immerse the machine in water or put it under running water.
- Clean the body of the machine with a damp cloth or sponge
- The filter holder can be washed in warm soapy water and rinsed thoroughly, or cleaned in the upper rack of a dishwasher
- We recommend washing carafes by hand with a mild detergent
- Do not use scouring agents or harsh cleansers on any part of the coffee machine
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth
- Descaling is necessary to keep your coffee machine running efficiently,. Decalcify approximately every 240 cycles but the frequency depends on the hardness of your water and how often you use the coffee machine
- If you notice the brew cycle has slowed it is generally time to descale the machine
- Before descaling, remove the filter holder
- You can use either the Krups descaling solution diluted in 8 ounces of water or 8 ounces of white vinegar
- Pour the solution or vinegar into water reservoir (b) and start the coffee machine (without coffee)
- Allow half the liquid to run into the carafe, then switch off and let stand for 1 hour
- Restart the coffee machine to complete the cycle
- Rinse the coffee machine by running it through 2 full cycles with water only
- On the timer models if the display continues to read "CALC" repeat the process again
- When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to persons including the following:
- Read all instructions
- Do not touch hot surfaces
- Use handles or knobs
- To protect against fire, electric shock and injury to persons, do not place cord, plugs or appliance in water or other liquid
- Keep appliances out of reach of children
- Not intended for use by children
- Burns can occur from touching hot plate, hot metal parts, hot water or steam
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning
- Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts, before cleaning the appliance and before storing.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been damaged in any manner. Call Krups at 800-526-5377 for examination, repair or adjustment. Or contact MetroKitchen at 888-892-9911.
- The use of accessory attachments not recommended by KRUPS may result in fire, electric shock or injury to persons
- Do not use outdoors
- Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven
- To disconnect, turn the control to off then remove plug from wall outlet
- Do not yank cord, instead grasp plug and pull to disconnect
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended use
- Scalding may occur if the lid is removed during the brewing cycles
- Do not pour liquids other than water and descaling solutions specified by Krups into the water tank
- Do not pour cold water into the water reservoir immediately after brewing
- Allow the unit to cool before refilling the reservoir
- This appliance is intended for household use only
- To reduce the risk of injury, do not drape cord over the counter top or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over unintentionally
- We do not recommend using an extension cord with this device
- If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance
- The longer cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the counter top or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than other). To reduce risks of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician
- Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way
3 out of
1 user reviews.