This nine-inch sharpening rod can perfectly sharpen any long steel knifeLifetime warranty from Kyocera proper use and careMade in china
- Measures 13 3/4 inches in total length
- Sharpening rod measures 1/2 inch thick
- 5 year warranty from Kyocera with normal use and proper care
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your Kyocera ceramic kitchen tool by hand, then immediately drying it.
- If you prefer, it can be put in the dishwasher, though hand washing is recommended.
- 5 year warranty from Kyocera with normal use and proper care.
- Blade made in Japan, assembled in China