You can use this santoku knife for general chopping and slicing, just like a chef's knife
- Easy to clean because because ceramic is non-stick
- Comfortable ergonomic handles provide precise control
- This knife will never rust or corrode
- Keeps its sharp edge for longer than any steel blade
- Measures 10 1/2 inches in total length
- Made of industrial grade ceramic so it won't react with foods
- Will not corrode
- Long-lasting sharpness
- 5 year warranty from Kyocera with normal use and proper care
- Knife blade made in Japan; knife made in China
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- For longer lasting knives, cut on a wooden cutting board. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- Store your Kyocera knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- Do not use any Kyocera knife to chop bones. We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you will damage your Kyocera knife blade.
- Kyocera knives don't need frequent sharpening because they are made from extremely durable ceramic. If you want to have them sharpened, Kyocera can do that for you. Contact them at 1-800-537-0294 (M-F, 8-5, PST)
- 5 year warranty from Kyocera with normal use and proper care.
- Knife blades made in Japan; knife made in China
5 out of
1 user reviews.