You will enjoy both cooking in and looking at the beautiful Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 12 inch fry pan! Matching stainless steel lid includedHammered copper exterior ensures fastFully clad tri-ply construction is designed to provide consistent, even heatingCompatible with gas, electric, halogen and ceramic cooking surfaces. Not induction compatibleDesigned in Italy, hand crafted in ChinaLifetime warranty from Lagostina with normal use and proper care
- Measures 12.4 x 5 inches
- Weighs 7.1 pounds
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen and ceramic cooking surfaces. Not induction compatible
- Tri ply stainless steel and hammered copper pan, stainless steel lid
- Cooking surface is 18/10 non-reactive stainless steel
- Lifetime warranty from Lagostina
- Made in China
- Please note: Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal in Lagostina cookware and cookware sets.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for gas, electric, halogen, ceramic.
- Not induction compatible
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Nonstick is safe up to 400° F
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- To keep the non-stick surfaces from scratching, use nylon or plastic utensils
- Hand washing recommended
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser, such as All-Clad Cookware Cleaner.
- Steel wool, scouring pads and bleach-based cleaners not recommended
- Overheating can cause blue or brown discoloration. Remove with All-Clad cookware cleaner or other fine-powdered cleaners.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Lifetime warranty from Lagostina with normal use and proper care.