What could be more convenient that cooking and serving in the same LeCreuset cast iron Dutch oven?Great colors add a bit of fun to the kitchen. Even heat makes cooking easier.A tight fitting lid seals in moisture and keeps food warm for serving.Le Creuset's beautiful enamel finish enables you to cook, then directly serve from this cocotte or Dutch oven.Dishwasher safeCompared to other premium cast iron, Le Creuset has the lightest weight per quart!Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including inductionErgonomic lid knobs are heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.Five year limited warranty from Le Creuset with normal use and proper care.Made in France.
- Measures 12-1/4 inches in diameter, 5 inches tall, 9 quart capacity
- Weighs 16 pounds, 10 ounces with lid
- Enamel on cast iron construction.
- Easy to grip handles, even when wearing an oven mitt!
- Made in France.
Brand: Le Creuset
- Le Creuset cast iron cookware can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dishwasher-safe. Hand washing is recommended, as the satin enamel cooking surface will develop its useful patina more quickly with hand washing.
- In addition, using a dishwasher can dull the exterior surface over time
- Do not use steel wool, steel scouring pads or abrasive cleansers.
- Always use oven mitts or use a dry, thick cloth to protect hands from a hot handle.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or similar surface, never put a hot Le Creuset pan or pot on an unprotected surface.
- We recommend using silicone, wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools.
- Do not use knives or utensils with sharp edges on food in Le Creuset grills, pans or casseroles as this can damage the surface.
- When cooking on a glass-topped cooking surface, do not slide the cookware across the surface as this may damage the cooking surface.
- Before first use remove all packaging and labels. Then wash in warm water then rinse and dry. No further preparation of the cooking surface is required.
- Match the cookware base size to the burner size. This is especially important with gas stoves.
- When grilling, to assure dramatic grill lines on food, be sure the surface is sufficiently hot before grilling begins.
- Do not add oil to the cold Le Creuset square Skillet Grill before preheating as the oil may become too hot and begin to smoke.
- Always cool a hot pan a few minutes before washing.
- Never plunge a hot Le Creuset cookware into cold water as cracking or loss of enamel may occur.
- Never store Le Creuset pans while they are still damp. Dry thoroughly.
- Store pans and grills away from steam.
- Enamel can be damaged if accidentally dropped or knocked against a hard surface. This type of damage is not covered by the Le Creuset lifetime warranty.
- Lifetime Le Creuset warranty against material or manufacturing defects when used in a non-commercial environment. Does not cover damage from abuse, commercial use, neglect, abnormal wear or tear, overheating or use not in accordance with the instructions provided. See package insert for details.
- Made in France