You'll love the precise heat control and responsiveness of Mauviel copper cookware.
- It heats extremely quickly because copper conducts heat twice as fast as aluminum. It's 10 times faster than stainless!
- Copper cookware also cools quickly. When you turn off the heat, no need to worry about food cooking longer than you planned.
- This pan is part of the Mauviel M'heritage line, previously known as Mauviel Cuprinox Pour La Table
- 3.5 inches x 2 inches - 0.3 quart capacity, weighs0.8 pounds
- 9cm x 5cm - 0.3 lt. - 0.4 kg
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Not induction compatible
- Lifetime guarantee from Mauviel with normal use and proper care
- Made in France
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible
- If cooking on gas, don't let the flame go beyond the base of the pan. This can cause pan to change color.
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand and immediately dry with a soft cloth to avoid spotting.
- Over time, copper will change color. This does not change its cooking effectiveness.
- To remove food residue and stains, soak in hot soapy water. If not clean, then use a nylon scrubbing pad. DO NOT use steel wool, scouring pads, bleach-based cleaners or bleach.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- To maintain Mauviel's beautiful copper finish, MetroKitchen suggests using either Mauviel Copperbrill cleaner or Copper Glo
- Lifetime warranty from Mauviel, with normal use and proper care.
5 out of
1 user reviews.