To useMauviel Copperbrill copper cleaner:
- first clean your Mauviel copper cookware with soap and hot water.
- Be sure to wait until after the cookware has cooled.
- Then use Copperbrill and a soft cloth to gently clean the exterior.
- Never scour Mauviel copper cookware.
If you have more questions about Copper Brill cleaner, please call us at 888-892-9911 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating the pan for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible
- If cooking on gas, don't let the flame go beyond the base of the pan. This can cause pan to change color.
- Add salt after water has started to boil, otherwise small white dots or pits can form. Pitting does not interfere with cooking, it just doesn't look good and can be easily avoided.
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand and immediately dry with a soft cloth to avoid spotting.
- Over time, copper will change color. This does not change its cooking effectiveness.
- To remove food residue and stains, soak in hot soapy water. If not clean, then use a nylon scrubbing pad. DO NOT use steel wool, scouring pads, bleach-based cleaners or bleach.
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- To maintain Mauviel's beautiful copper finish, MetroKitchen suggests using either Mauviel Copperbrill cleaner or Copper Glo
- Lifetime warranty from Mauviel, with normal use and proper care.