The Scanpan Classic non-stick griddle helps to reduce clean up after messy pancakes and French toast.
- Just put this Scan pan griddle in the dishwasher and relax. Abrasive detergents won't harm it!
- You can even use metal utensils on Scanpan because its cooking surface is so hard and durable.
- Scan pan has a lifetime warranty with normal use and proper care.
- This is an environmentally friendly pan, made from 100% recycled aluminum.
- Danish-made Scanpan non-stick cookware is also PFOA free!
- Measures 19.5 x 11-3/4 x 3-1/4 inches
- Weighs 3 pounds
- Oven safe to 500° F
- NOT induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- The cooking surface is made from a patented blend of two of the world's hardest substances, ceramic and titanium. Diamonds have a hardness of 10. Scanpan is 9.5!
- Unlike most non-stick cookware, Scanpan's non-stick is not just a coating. It's an integral part of the pan.
- An independent German lab tested the durability of the non stick surface. They took a metal spatula, added a 2 pound weight to it. Ran it over the surface more than 300,000 times. The pan was fine. The spatula wasn't--about 1/3 of it was ground away.
- Lifetime guarantee from Scanpan with normal use and proper care
- Made in Denmark. Pan is made from 100% recycled aluminum.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating your Scanpan cookware for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils recommended; however, metal utensils will not damage Scan pan's patented nonstick coating.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, as residue can impact cooking performance.
- Lifetime warranty from Scanpan, with normal use and proper care.
5 out of
1 user reviews.