This non-stick Scanpan grill pan is great when you want to quickly grill some veggies or a piece of fish.
- Amazingly even heat and no "hot spots," so your fish or veggies will have even, beautiful grill marks and be perfectly cooked!
- Brief pre-heating of the grill makes for fast cooking too
- You can use metal utensils without being concerned about scratching or peeling because of the hardness of the Scanpan surface.
- Confidently put Scan pan in the dishwasher because abrasive detergents won't harm it
- Scanpan is very environmentally friendly pan. It is made from 100% recycled aluminum. Danish-made Scanpan non-stick cookware is PFOA free!
- Scanpan cookware is baked by a lifetime warranty!
- Measures Oven safe to 500° F
- NOT induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- The cooking surface is made from a patented blend of two of the world's hardest substances, ceramic and titanium. Diamonds have a hardness of 10. Scanpan is 9.5!
- Unlike most non-stick cookware, Scanpan's non-stick is not just a coating. It's an integral part of the pan.
- An independent German lab tested the durability of the non stick surface. They took a metal spatula, added a 2 pound weight to it. Ran it over the surface more than 300,000 times. The pan was fine. The spatula wasn't--about 1/3 of it was ground away.
- Lifetime guarantee from Scanpan with normal use and proper care
- Made in Denmark. Pan is made from 100% recycled aluminum.
- For the best cooking performance, we recommend heating your Scanpan cookware for 1-2 minutes prior to adding food. Use a low to medium heat setting.
- Suitable for most cooking surfaces. NOT induction compatible.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500° F
- Nylon, silicone or wooden utensils recommended; however, metal utensils will not damage Scan pan's patented nonstick coating.
- Dishwasher safe
- To remove food residue and stains, use a nylon scrubbing pad
- We recommend allowing cookware to cool prior to washing, otherwise warping may occur.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, as residue can impact cooking performance.
- Lifetime warranty from Scanpan, with normal use and proper care.
5 out of
1 user reviews.