This Victorinox Swiss Classic 8 inch fillet knife is delightful to use when filleting fish, due to its tapered, extremely flexible blade.
If you have never used a filleting knife before you will be surprised how easy it is to fillet a fish. In just a few seconds an entire fish will be deboned and ready for whatever your favorite fish recipe calls for.
- This Victorinox knife is a precision instrument with exacting Swiss standards evident in every aspect of this useful knife. Edges are laser tested for quality and consistency.
- Rated top value by leading cooking magazine
- Knife edge polished or ground in two directions to maximize sharpness and edge durability.
- NSF Certified for commercial kitchen use
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty from Victorinox Forschner with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Switzerland of German steel