You'll appreciate how quickly and thoroughly the Vitamix Professional Series 300 blends. This useful blender makes soup so quickly that it's hot enough to serve right from the container!
- Included with the Vitamix 300 are:
- Hardback cookbook with 200 recipes
- Getting started DVD
- A patented tamper (we think of it as a large masher) to help process thick foods
- 64 ounce container made to fit under cabinets, 10-3/8 inches high
- Available in a variety of colors with the look of premium quality professional-grade kitchen equipment
- The Vitamix 300 blender base measures 7 x 7 x 8 inches
- The container measures 9-7/8 inches high
- The container holds 64 ounces and is BPA-freeSpill-proof lid has a removable insert, for easy pouring or tamping of ingredients
- 2+ peak horse power motor generates blade tip speeds of 240 mph
- Laser-cut one-piece stainless steel blade
- Durable, metal-to-metal connection from container to base provides strength and reliability
- Additional durability from all stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Gourmet recipe book with 300 step-by-step recipes
- Instructional DVD with professional chef and now Iron Chef, Michael Symon
- Full 7-year warranty from Vitamix with normal use and proper care
- Made in the USA with a Swedish-manufactured motor
Add a drop of dish detergent (not dishwasher soap). Fill the container 1/2 way with hot water, put on the lid and blend on high. In a few moments your Vitamix will be clean.Remove the container, thoroughly rinse with hot water to remove all soap residue and dry completely.The container is not dishwasher safe. Never immerse the Vitamix base in water or any liquids. Wipe it with a soft, damp cloth to keep it clean.
- The Vitamix Professional Series 300 blender is simple to clean.
5 out of
1 user reviews.