We're amazed when making soup in our Vitamix that the soup is hot enough to eat right from the blender jar!
- Soup is hot because the all stainless steel, 1 piece blade can get up to 240 miles per hour!
- Never worry about food getting bogged down or having the blender overheat thanks to the Vitamix 2+ horse power motor.
- Both blender and jar fit under most cabinets, 16 7/8 inches high
- Comes with a patented "tamper" (we like to think of it as a large "masher") to help process thicker items
- You can feel confident in Vitamix's reliability thanks to a 7 year full warranty
- The Vitamix blender base measures 7 x 7 x 8 inches
- The container measures 13 inches high
- Together the base and container measure 20 inches deep and fit under most cabinets
- The container holds 64 ounces and is BPA-free
- A shorter Vitamix container, 9 7/8 inches high, is available
- Spill-proof lid has a removable insert, for easy pouring or tamping of ingredients
- Base has a brushed, stainless steel finish
- 2+ peak horse power motor generates blade tip speeds of 240 mph
- Laser-cut one-piece stainless steel blade
- Durable, metal-to-metal connection from container to base provides strength and reliability
- Additional durability from all stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Includes a DVD instructional video and the "Create" cookbook
- Full 7-year warranty from Vitamix with normal use and proper care
- Made in the USA, in Cleveland, OH
Add a drop of dish detergent (not dishwasher soap). Fill the container 1/2 way with hot water, put on the lid and blend on high. In a few moments your Vitamix will be clean.Remove the container, thoroughly rinse with hot water to remove all soap residue and dry completely.The container is not dishwasher safe. Never immerse the Vitamix base in water or any liquids. Wipe it with a soft, damp cloth to keep it clean.
- The Vitamix Professional Series 500 blender is simple to clean.
5 out of
1 user reviews.