Top brands for the professional chef in each of us. ™ | Questions? Call 888-892-9911
- Why you'll like:
- More Information
- Care & Use
You'll love how easily you can whip up a variety of delicious foods using the Vitamix Turboblend. Clean up is a snap too!
- Select the right speed for the foods you're blending
- It's very easy to clean...just add a bit of dish soap and warm water to the container and turn it on medium speed for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly and use again!
- Long lasting blades are precision crafted, high quality stainless steel with a one piece blade assembly.
- Sealed ball bearings prevent food and water penetration
- A 7 year warranty guarantees performance and parts!
- Made in the USA!
- Dimensions: 20.25 x 8.8 x 9.0 inches (51.44 x 20.32 x 22.85 cm)
- Package: Includes 1 TurboBlend VS machine, BPA-Free 64-oz.
- Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester Container complete with blade assembly and lid, Tamper, Nut Milk Bag, and "Live Fresh" Recipe Book with instructional DVD.
- Net Weight: 12 lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A. with a minimum of 70% U.S.A. content
- Add a drop of dish detergent (not dishwasher soap). Fill the container 1/2 way with hot water, put on the lid and blend on high. In a few moments your Vitamix will be clean.
- Remove the container, thoroughly rinse with hot water to remove all soap residue and dry completely.
- The container is not dishwasher safe. Never immerse the Vitamix base in water or any liquids. Wipe it with a soft, damp cloth to keep it clean.
FREE GIFTS WITH YOUR PURCHASE!