When you need to travel with your knives, keep them safe with this useful portable storage option.
- This item is made of strong, durable, nylon fabric
- It measures 35.5 inches by 20.5 inches open, 20.5 inches by 8.5 inches by 2.5 inches closed
- Case has space for 17 knives, holds knives with up to 12 inch blade length
- Made in China
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness, as cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care
- Knives made in Germany, case made in Asia