Protect the blades of your Wusthof knives with this convenient wooden storage block
- This item is 12 inches deep by 9.5 inches tall by 6.5 inches wide
- It can accommodate 23 knives, a kitchen shears or a fork and a sharpening steel
- It is made of hardwood
- It has rubber non skid feet
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in China
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness, as cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care
- Knives made in Germany, block made in Asia
5 out of
1 user reviews.