When you need to travel with your knives, keep them safe with this useful portable storage option.
- This item is made of strong, durable, nylon fabric
- It measures 20 inches by 20 inches open, 20 inches by 10 inches by 6 inches closed
- Case has space for 10 knives, space for utencils, Cleaver and other gadgets
- Made in China
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts, as they may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness, as cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after using your knives.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so the edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care
- Knives made in Germany, case made in Asia
5 out of
1 user reviews.