This Wusthof Grand Prix II 3 piece essential knife set includes the following items:
Personalize your knives with a 3 letter monogram!
- Wusthof 8 inch chef's knife
- Wusthof 2 stage sharpener
- Wusthof black kitchen shears
- Wusthof Grand Prix II knives are 30% sharper and will last 40% longer than ever before, thanks to the latest Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec. Each knife has an extra sharp 28 degree angle.
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
8 inch chef's knife measures 13-1/3 inches including handleKnives precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steelLong-lasting poly handle completely encapsulates the knife's tangRockwell hardness rating is 58Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.Made in Solingen, Germany
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Wusthof knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime Wusthof guarantee against material and manufacturing defects, with normal use and proper care.
- Made in Germany