Easily slice larger roasts with this flexible Henckels knife
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
- This forged knife is extremely sharp and strong because it is made from one piece of rust resistant stainless steel.
- A special metal divider, called a bolster, helps to protect your hands from the sharp blade.The knife has a full tang, which means the blade actually extends all the way to the end of the handle. You just can't see it. A tang adds strength and durability.
- Both a bolster and a full tang are essential elements of top quality, long lasting knives.
- The Four Star line of knives from Henckels has a more modern handle design than the traditional 3-rivet look. It also has an extended base for easier handling.
- You'll appreciate the hygienic handle, crafted from a special resin blend that's germ-resistant.
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
- Blade plus handle measures 15 inches
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Ice hardened for corrosion resistance
- The Four Star line has a full tang, which means that the blade extends all the way to the end of the handle, giving the knife more durability.
- Rockwell hardness is 57, the higher the number the harder the blade
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Solingen, Germany, the world's knife capital.
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels
- MetroKitchen.com recommends washing your knives by hand; then immediately drying them. Do not let your knives soak in water.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts. They may stain the surface of your knives.
- Always use a wooden cutting board to preserve blade sharpness. Cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass quickly dulls blades.
- To maintain a sharper cutting edge, use a sharpening steel, preferably each time after you've used a knife.
- It's best to store your Henckels knife so its edge and your fingers are protected, preferably in a block or in-drawer knife tray.
- We suggest using a meat cleaver when you need to cut through bone, otherwise you can damage your knife blade.
- Lifetime warranty from Henckels
- Made in Soligen, Germany, knife capital of the world.
5 out of
1 user reviews.