- This forged knife is extremely sharp and strong because it is made from one piece of rust resistant stainless steel.
- A special metal divider, called a bolster, helps to protect your hands from the sharp blade. The knife has a full tang, which means the blade actually extends all the way to the end of the handle. You just can't see it. A tang adds strength and durability.
- Both a bolster and a full tang are essential elements of top quality, long lasting knives.
- The Four Star line of Henckels cutlery has a more modern handle design than the traditional 3-rivet look. It also has an extended base for easier handling.
- You'll appreciate the hygienic handle, crafted from a special resin blend that's germ-resistant.
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming.