Count on this slender, flexible blade for cleanly filleting fish and other meats
Personalize your knife with a 3 letter monogram!
- This Henckels knife has a sharp, long lasting edge because blade is precision forged from a single piece of steel.
- Easy to use because this knife is well balanced as a result of the thickness of its blade combined with its handle being weighted via a stainless steel end cap.
- Made in Solingen, Germany, the world's knife capital.
Click here to find out how: MetroKitchen Knife Monogramming
- Blade plus handle is 12 inches
- Made from ice hardened, high carbon stainless steel for maximum blade strength, stability and stain resistance
- Forged from a single piece of steel from blade to handle for perfect balance
- Ergonomic, high impact polypropylene handle permanently bonded to the knife blade
- Stainless steel cap on the end of the handle with an imprinted Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo
- Lifetime warranty from Zwilling J.A. Henckels with normal use and proper care
- Made in Germany
Brand: Zwilling JA Henckels